Our expertise when it comes to recruitment and assessment in an environment of intercultural differences, diversity, and innovation stems from years of practical experience in the field. In addition to this, we have been contributing to the academic exchange in our field for some time, above all with our standard reference book, Intercultural Job Interviews: How we recognize the right ones, if they are different from us.
Other academic and popular articles include:
- Trends und Herausforderungen in der Personalauswahl (in German only)
- 7 Gedanken zur Personalauswahl heute (in German only)
- Mitarbeiterbindung (in German only)
- Du schwarz – ich weiß (in German only)
- What to expect and how to prepare for international job interviews
- Employers in China need to understand how to retain their staff