General Manager West Africa (m/f/d) - Representative Office Nigeria
This exciting position encompasses the set-up of the new representative office in Nigeria and the complete sales, business development and marketing management for the region West Africa , which includes:
- Strategic business development; Dealer and Key Account management based on a sound market analysis and regular controlling of sales figures, margins and results;
- Increasing growth (30% in 2018) and brand awareness by initiating campaigns and marketing activities and by providing product trainings to dealers and clients;
- Expanding both the dealer network and direct distribution channels in the areas of B2B and B2C;
- Feeding sales results and product experiences of the West African market back to headquarters.
- A relevant university degree with solid experience in sales and business development for an international brand;
- Ideally a background both in B2B and B2C sales management of commercial durable / semi durable products (like power tools, building material, outdoor and gardening devices, kitchen ware, consumer electronics, etc..).
- High communicative and analytical skills, contributing to successful and sustainable relationships with colleagues, dealers and end customers alike;
- Fluency in English and French; any local West African dialect (e.g. Akan, Haussa, Yoruba, Igbo, Peul, Bambara) being an additional asset.
If you feel intrigued by this versatile and growth oriented opportunity, please send your CV and a cover letter with reference number Bip3051 to email@example.com at the international consultancy interpool based in Germany. If you have any questions, please contact Ms Gabriella Gal or Mr Juan Sanchez at +49 - 30 - 40 50 416 19.