Regional Dealer Network Manager – Construction Industry
In this versatile and exciting position you will be responsible for managing an existing dealer network of 8-10 dealers either in Germany or in Eastern Europe depending on your location. In detail, your responsibilities in this role will include:
- Driving and supporting your dealers in reaching growth and development targets and related key performance indicators,
- Measuring and monitoring dealer performance and jointly identifying targets and opportunities for added profitability,
- Being the bridge between dealers and headquarter, channeling market feedback in terms of competition, pricing, products and customer needs back to sales and product management.
- Strong commercial background with a good technical understanding and relevant education (e.g. industrial or mechanical engineering, construction, management, or business administration),
- First experience in a dealer management function, ideally in a related industry like industrial and commercial vehicles, forklifts, construction equipment, material handling, agriculture, mining or machinery,
- Excellent command of English and good skills in German is an advantage,
- Willingness to travel within Germany and/or Eastern Europe 50% of your time,
- Entrepreneurial mindset, strong analytical skills and assertiveness,
- Self-driven and proactive personality.
The position offers the opportunity to work in an exciting international environment with a lot of entrepreneurial freedom, supported by experienced management colleagues, thus providing a chance for fast personal and professional growth.
If you feel intrigued by this exciting opportunity, please send your CV and a cover letter with reference number ipB3043 to email@example.com at the international consultancy interpool based in Germany, handling the first part of the recruiting process. If you have any questions, please contact Ms Gabriella Gal or Ms Sarah Limo-Flores at +49 - 30 - 40 50 416 00.