Sales Director Sweden – Professional Products
This exciting leadership role is responsible for Kärcher’s B2B product portfolio, ranging from high pressure units up to ride-on cleaning machines and complex vehicle wash systems. As such you will be
- Leading, supporting and developing your team of 3 channel sales managers and 30 staff in total,
- Strategically mapping clients and market segments and aligning sales resources accordingly,
- Developing the product mix based on market potential and results,
- Managing the development of important key accounts and supporting negotiations and tender processes,
- Working alongside Marketing to develop product launches and campaigns.
- A relevant academic degree (business administration, management or engineering),
- Minimum 5-10 years background in a B2B sales management function, ideally in a comparable technical environment like power tools, agricultural equipment, machinery, industrial vehicles, material handling, or construction machinery,
- Excellent people skills, with strong capabilities and experiences in change management, as well as in training, coaching and motivating teams,
- Experience of selling via a range of direct and distribution channels,
- Willingness to travel throughout the country, and to the parent company in Germany. (ca. 20%)
If you are intrigued by this exciting growth opportunity, please send your CV and a cover letter with the reference number B3040 to email@example.com at the international consultancy interpool based in Germany. If you have any questions, please contact Mr Robert Bowen or Mr Juan Sánchez at +49 - 30 - 40 50 416 12.