Team Lead Accounts Payable
Extraordinary tasks require extraordinary people. To strengthen their internal Financial Shared Service Center Europe (FSSC) at the location in Schwaikheim near Stuttgart (Germany), Kärcher is looking forward to your dedicated support.
Your tasks include
- In this exciting position you will be leading an international team of about 8 people.
- You will be involved in the continuous further development and digitalisation of our processes and will prepare regular evaluations and analyses of key figures and results effecting your field of responsibility.
- You will enhance existing processes, in order to account for particularities in various departments and foreign subsidiaries.
- In addition, there are tasks that will require your analyses and solutions on a case-by-case basis, which need to be addressed in collaboration with various procurement departments ("Purchase to Pay") at Kärcher’s (foreign) subsidiaries.
- Last but not least, you will be organising the daily business, including the responsibility for monthly and annual financial statements.
Your qualification profile includes
- For this varied international task, you have ideally studied business administration with a focus on IT, finance and accounting, or you possess a commercial training with further qualification as a business economist/accountant.
- You should have extensive knowledget of SAP or a comparable ERP system.
- You hold several years of professional experience in finance and accounting or in controlling or business process automation, as well as ideally first management experience, to complement your profile.
- A good knowledge of English is a prerequisite and knowledge of another foreign language is an advantage (German is not compulsory).
- Last but not least you have a structured and result-oriented way of working, you take initiative, have great communication skills as well as a talent for planning and organising.
Our offer for you
- A stable, innovative and very renowned employer, offering flexible time models.
- Above-average social benefits and company pension schemes.
- A motivating working atmosphere with a lot of flexibility, freedom and personal responsibility.
- A unique working environment that emphasises the compatibility of family and career.
- Individual development / further training options and attractive career paths.
- A wide range of benefits: health, sport, cuisine, and culture.
Are you interested?
Please send us your application with the reference number ipB4010 to firstname.lastname@example.org. We kindly ask you not to include a photograph in your application, or else it will not be accepted. Please only apply if a relocation to Stuttgart (Germany) is possible for you. We welcome applications from people with disabilities, whose integration is of particular concern to us.
If you have any questions regarding this position, you are very welcome to contact Katharina Goertz or Robert Bowen: +49 30 40 50 416 12. We assure you that your application will be treated confidentially.