Finance & Administration Manager (m/f/d) Hungary
Based out of the successfully operating sales and service subsidiary in Budapest you will report directly to the Managing Director and in a dotted line to the Regional CFO. Further-more this exciting task will comprise:
- Leading an experienced team of 8 people from accounting, customer service, ad-ministration and logistics,
- Being part of the management team, you will be a sparring partner to the Manag-ing Director,
- Having a strong business mindset cou-pled with customer-centricity you will be supporting from the financial side the growth plans of the company espe-cially in the area of direct sales,
- Being in charge of the complete financial spectrum of reporting, planning and budgeting, financial analysis and con-trolling,
- Monitoring and optimizing all administra-tive processes within the organization.
For this exciting and growth oriented position you should possess:
- A business degree with focus on finance/controlling and minimum 8 years of relevant professional experience from a similar sales & service environment of a multinational company,
- At least 5 years leadership experience and strong leadership skills, coaching and mentoring teams, ensuring their continuous professional development,
- Sound knowledge of local and international standards in tax and status reporting, treasury, financial planning, controlling and analysis,
- A systematic, structured and reliable way of work combined with a hands-on approach,
- Fluency in Hungarian and English (both written and orally),
- Experience with SAP system.
Our client offers an extremely well-known brand, a highly supportive structure both on a Regional and a Global level, a high degree of entrepreneurial freedom, an exciting product portfolio and competitive salary as well as employment benefits.
If you are intrigued by this exciting growth opportunity, it takes only two minutes to submit your application (CV) via our application management system: https://interpool.recruitee.com/o/finance-and-administration-manager-mfd-hungary.
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Gabriella Gal or Ms. Katharina Goertz at +49 - 30 - 40 50 416 00.